Christopher Pappas has put together a nicely done article on how to build a learning organization to improve workplace performance. We recommend reading the full ARTICLE to find out more about these seven steps.
- Create a solid and supportive L&D infrastructure
- Identify in-house experts
- Transform team leaders into online training advocates
- Develop measurable performance criteria
- Offer ongoing reinforcement and knowledge refreshers
- Encourage self-guided exploration and mistake-driven learning
- Solicit eLearning feedback… and act on it