How do we know our training is effective? How can we tie it to business outcomes? Through a well-planned assessment and measurement approach. And one of the more interesting is called Actionable Reporting that allows a user to act on information in real time. READ Alastair Simpson’s eLearning Industry article where he outlines 6 Requirements for Setting up Actionable Reporting.
- Measure the Right Metrics
- Easy Visualisation Means Easy Evaluation
- Real-Time Data Allows for Faster, Better Decisions
- Granularity Leads to Insight
- Integrate Your Reporting for a Single Source of Truth
- Make Reporting Accessible to Key Stakeholders